At Caboolture REALTY, here’s how we ask all our Tenants to pay rent, as we are a cashless office these are your following options:
How much & when to pay:
- Read your lease agreement for your rent amount and frequency details.
- ALWAYS set up your payments for a few days in ADVANCE of your rent due date to ensure your rent reaches us on time. Or even add a little more each week to cover possible water usage. Creating a budget and making sure you are ahead in the rent will keep your tenant ledger nice and healthy.
- Your payments are received on time
- Payments are quickly identified & recorded
- We reduce payment queries to you
- We maintain strong office security
- You have easy payment options
- You & all our tenants receive great service
- Automatic ‘Set & Forget’
- SMS or Email ‘Rent Reminders’
– payments processed automatically when due.
– receive reminder & just reply “YES” to pay or login to pay online.
- Bank Account (savings/ cheque)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Earn points for paying your rent and gain access to great discounts & offers.
- Monthly Membership Fee^: Usually $5 but through us it’s only $3.00 per month
- Bank Account payments: No cost.
- Credit/ Debit Card payments*: 1% + $2 transaction fee
How to set up your rent payments:
- Your Property Manager will provide you with a payment set-up form.
- Complete the form when you sign your lease agreement.
Once set up, you will receive a confirmation email, payments will be processed and you can access your rent payment info and member benefits via www.rentalrewards.com.au
Option 2 – Eftpos in the Office
Visa / Mastercard Payment +1.45% of processed amount
Example: Paying for $100.00 will cost you $101.45
American Express Payment +2.53% of processed amount
Example: Paying $100.00 will cost you $102.53
Option 3 – Money Order – Standard from Australia Post
You are welcome to pay your rent via Standard Money Order which you can pay for through any Australia Post Office the cost is $9.95 per money order and you can pay up to $5000 per order.
Option 4 – Personal Cheque
You are welcome to pay your rent via a personal cheque.
Please make the cheque out to Caboolture REALTY